Follow the procedure below for servicing AtomisterHydro nozzles and pipework:
- Clean or replace all filters on the water supply and in the control panel.
- Check the pipework for leaks or kinks and replace as necessary.
- Remove the last nozzle in the run of pipework (normally that furthest from the control panel) and switch the system on so as to flush the pipework through with water.
- Remove the tips of any nozzles that aren't spraying correctly and clean them with warm soapy water, using a bristle brush if required.
- Reinstall the nozzle tips.
- Switch the system on and inspect the spray pattern of each nozzle.
- Remove the tips of any nozzles that still aren't spraying correctly and replace them with new tips.