Product Frequently Asked Questions
A-type MistCannons have a number of new and improved design features, as well as better efficiency and lower water output. We still have many D-type MistCannons on our hire fleet, although all new additions to the fleet will now be A-types. All new MistCannons purchased will be A-types.
Spot the Difference!
The key improvements with the A-types, many of which are visible in the photo above, are as follows:
- Different nozzle configuration – 2 discs each with 7 orifices, the new ‘CLU’ nozzles boast a smaller droplet size, lower water output, better throwing distance and larger orifice size which means less likelihood of blocking
The original D-type nozzles.
The new and improved A-type nozzles.
- More robust chassis & cowl design – for better protection of the equipment on site
- Additional fork slots, including fork pockets for shorter forks
- A heavy-duty wheel & pneumatic tyre, to match the rear ones, replaces the front jockey wheel
- Filter is repositioned to prevent any water spillage over the electrical control panel
- Integral sealed storage canister for O&M Manual or other documentation
Similar questions asked: Is there any difference between an A-type and a D-type MistCannon? Are there 2 types of MistCannons?